7 de jul. de 2009

Elvis Presley - Peace In The Valley The Complete Gospel Recordings - Disco 3



Elvis Presley - Peace In The Valley
The Complete Gospel Recordings


CD 3:

When the Saints Go Marching In (Home '56)
Just a Little Talk With Jesus (MDQ)
Jesus Walked That Lonesome Valley (MDQ)
I Shall Not Be Moved (MDQ)
Peace In the Valley (MDQ)
Down By the Riverside (MDQ)
Farther Along (MDQ)
Blessed Jesus (Hold My Hand) (MDQ)
On the Jericho Road (MDQ)
I Just Can't Make It By Myself (MDQ)
I Hear a Sweet Voice Calling (MDQ)
When the Saints Go Marching In (MDQ)
Softly And Tenderly (MDQ)
Peace In the Valley
It Is No Secret
I Believe
Take My Hand Precious Lord
I Asked the Lord
He
Oh, How I Love Jesus
Show Me Thy Ways
Hide Thou Me
When the Saints Go Marching In / Down By the Riverside
Sing You Children
Swing Down Sweet Chariot
Let Us Pray
Where Could I Go But To The Lord/Up Above My Head/Saved
The Lord's Prayer
How Great Thou Art (Elvis In Concert '77)
Peace In the Valley (Ed Sullivan Show '57)

http://rapidshare.com/files/251842143/E-PITV3.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/251842145/E-PITV3.part2.rar



Nenhum comentário: